Innovative Products and Services for the Anticorrosive Coating Industry
The Perfect Flame Spray Coating System for Pipe Contractors; it delivers high performance and versatility in a compact system.
The first technological advance in the pipe joint PP&PE coating industry in years.
Field-applied Flame Sprayed PP & PE coatings using selected powder grades are virtually the same as the factory-applied protective layers on the pipe. This ensures that when these coatings are applied they will form a perfect homogeneous bond with the parent coatings, i.e. the factory-applied PP layers.
The result is a fully melted coating fused with the existing polyolefin on the pipe body forming a homogeneous coating that will provide unsurpassed, cost-effective protection of your field joints.
In addition, factory applied Spartacus flame sprayed coatings lead to a faster process and the system is also ideal for 3LPP (3 Layer Polypropylene), 3LPE (3 Layer Polyethylene), coating of bends, buckle arrestors and custom fittings.
Main Features of Spartacus Flame Spray equipment:
- Compact, portable and light-weight;
- Easy to use, reliable and robust, minimal maintenance requirements;
- Very high powder flow feeding system;
- Large wheels for easier transport on rough terrain;
- Only requires Dry compressed air and LPG;
- Minimum AIR requirement: 1000 l per minute (40 cfm) ; dried, cool air; 6 bar constant
- LPG - minimum propane content: 50%-60%; minimum pressure: 3 bars constant.
- Quick connect, colour coded hoses to machine;
- Powder volume controls on the machine (a guideline to recommended settings is available upon request);
- Suitable to apply a fully melted PP10 coating layer 2 to 12 mm and more in one operation.
Various gun sizes are available to suit different pipe sizes, all easily interchangeable (quick connect fittings to the machine):
- Small gun: suitable for smaller diameter pipe joints and for repairs and touch ups.
- Medium gun: suitable for smaller diameter pipe joints;
- Large gun: suitable for larger diameter pipe joints, bends, buckle arrestors.
The Spartacus is a lightweight, portable, versatile one-man operation. Ideal for coating concrete flooring, in manufacturing, industrial, water treatment facilities, chemical plants, parking garage, airports and swimming pools. Coatings applied with Spartacus provide a smooth flexible coating that is resistant to chemicals, salt, chipping, cracking and scratching.
UV stable for outdoor applications, cure in seconds and are extremely durable. Our coatings are exceptionally beneficial for substrates that are susceptible to acid, sulfates, corrosion and chemicals.
Spartacus virtually eliminates traditional plaster or paint coatings. Unlike traditional coatings such as paint, our coatings are repairable. IBIX flame spray coating powder is a thermal Plastic Coating applied pneumatically. The raw materials, in a dry powder form is propelled through a gun-type applicator and heated onto the surface. Material dries almost instantaneously and is more durable than any traditional coating materials.
1 year manufacturers warranty.